Something blue, Something borrowed, Something New

NEW to me!

NEW to me!


Borrowed this Cup in the Yukon



Borrowed this idea for a future Pottery Shop

Something Blue

Something Blue

Just thought I would share a few of my photos, I wish I could do a video of all my happy impressions while I was driving. 

It would sound like this, "I'm Singing!!!! I'm happy, I am happy to be on my own!! 
I have joy in my heart and God is with me, I'm Singing! My amazement is overwhelming at times and I am singing God's praises"  and it would go on like this for around 1 hour or so. 

Then I would say something like, "I am in cool weather, with green all around me and It is such a blessing to my soul. I have left the desert of Southern California for a new home. I am happy to say, I am 'FROM' California. I am not going back (little did I know, at the time)."

None of us can know the future, or what each day will hold. I might fall and hurt my head, or my friend my call and say, I need a place to stay. A friend might be in a tragic fire and lose it all, but keep their lives. 

I know each day is a gift, that's why it's called the Present. (I know, you've heard that before) It is true tho. 


What would you like me to write about? 

Plumas?
Goofy?
Cold weather that brings joy?
Men who are men?
Ladies who live well, with grey hair?

Just leave an idea. Or I will pick one and move on to share more of my life and life in general. 

Shalom, Tracey

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts