We are but a vapor. James 4:14 You are here for a reason...

You are a vapor. 

A mist.
A fog bow, a beautiful magical wonder of creation. Here for a time, This time. You are so special, there is no one just like you. Your eyes, your smile, your humor, your intelligence, your favorites, your ideas. There's no one just like you and like this fog bow, you are here for a few to know you, just a few will really know you. God knows you best.  

Taken at Joshua Tree, Early AM 2018, TP

  In a typical human of 155 pounds, there are almost 7*1027 atoms (that's a 7 followed by 27 zeros!) Another way of saying this is "seven billion billion billion." Of this, almost 2/3 is hydrogen, 1/4 is oxygen, and about 1/10 is carbon. 
These three atoms add up to 99% of the total! 

Particles gathered then lost again.
You matter. You are matter. 
You were created for such a time as this.
You are much more important than what you do. 

What you do is only a tiny fraction of WHO you are. 

Think of how important you must be for that many atoms to be in you. You create, think, feel, have a spirit, have a lifetime to give back. 

What if you were the most handicapped person alive. You matter so much, you MUST, you were created! 
You have value, even if it's to share love or teach love. 

Some are here to help us learn HOW to love the 'unlovely'. 

I know.
I am unlovely. 

I need much love and sometimes people can't love me the way I NEED. 


God can, He made me. 

I know this post is DEEP. If you are enjoying it, please read on.

 I am a vapor, this is my atoms being real and unique. All of them. This is my 'real self' showing you my personal vapor, the things I think about. 

You will find your peace, and comfort in knowing you can not change others, and only by submission to God can you even hope to change yourself. 

I know people who try to change themselves and to a big degree, they do. (former drug users, former prostitutes, people-pleasers, those with insecurities, former liers, former killers). I have met them all and know they are now changed. 

But who can take the results of the crimes away? The consequences?

Can they?
Can a judge, or a priest?

No, only God. 

To a degree we can change our minds, but can you change your heart from thinking evil thoughts or having wrong motives. Or, by a Supernatural grace turn evil around to something good?  That is a change only God can do. 

Honestly, I knew a man who was a murderer and God changed his motives, his mind, his values to love. 
One person might change, but can they put unconditional love in their hearts? I think not.

You are here to learn how to be you and to receive God's love. He is not a vapor. He is real, only real can create real from nothing. He spoke the world into existence. 

I can not say 'dirt' and have something happen. God did. I am glad he made us from dirt. 

As a potter I love playing in what God made, the dirt. 
We are truly formed, reformed, broken down, softened by soaking in His Word, and made and sometimes remade again. Nancy is right, 'being centered' . For me, that's focused on God's loving balance in our lives. Thanks for that reminder. 


I believe God is One. Elohim. The one who made creation, to enjoy. His love and power are for us to accept as a gift. We Christ-followers do not have to feed Him, do things to make Him happy or to harm ourselves to appease Him in our wrongdoings. We are free to accept love as a gift and a chance to have a pure love relationship with God. Elohim. 

Just love, that's all He wants. 
Not our parents' rules or laws, Just love. 

When you love someone, you usually DO want to make them happy. 
God is already Crazy in Love with YOU, you can just love Him back and love others too. That Would be a new freshness in our land. Like a vapor, it would water the earth with newness. 

What do you think about being a vapor? For this is a life of wonder. 






Comments

Popular Posts