Crystalized Tear Drops


Alzheimer's: Tears for loved ones



Do you ever think it's a waste of time to cry?  Does the pain feel to raw? Does it seem like the hurts and pains of life or the pains you feel because of other's life events are too big to handle? I can relate. It is not a time to run from pain, but I sure would love to.

I am in the midst of grief, sorry to be a bummer, but grief is where I am, and writing helps me to process the pain and joys of a life well-lived. 

I feel like my tears might become something beautiful, like crystal teardrops. The photo is what I think they would look like. Full of air, beauty, and yet in the form of a heavy heart, dripping down on your face or shirt and come to rest as a pool of love. 

Do you know someone you are losing, or have lost to Alzheimer's? I am currently 'losing' my dad. 

I didn't know him well until the Alzheimers came and took his attitudes away. I don't know why my dad didn't like me or trust me, but I forgive him and the last year has been a treasure. I guess I feel the real dad came out for me to see, in the last year. 

He wasn't angry at me or frustrated with me two months ago, when he said, 'you look nice', 'you are beautiful, 'you are smart'. What a joy to hear. Even if I did wait 60 years to hear this, it was a sweet, sweet treasure for me to hold onto. 

Now he's failing...

Oh, the crystal tears, they flow to God's heart and He says, He catches our tears in a bottle. Who does that? What a loving gesture of care, feeling our sorrows and not allowing anything to go to waste. Why would He want our tears of pain? Because maybe, just maybe they can be transformed to Crystal or Gold or Diamonds? I don't know, but He cares about us, and our sorrows. 

Ps. 56:8

You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.


This is a difficult time to be single. I know many have husbands, but maybe they can't comfort you, so you are like me, single in sorrow. 

I am NOT alone. I am never alone! Just single. 

I would hope for a hug or two (thousands), but that probably won't happen. I did get one hug today. It is a time to be thankful for what I have, not mope about what I don't have. 

How many people are missing out on peace or love or faith? I am so rich and full of those things, just missing the hugs.

I hope you can find the peace you are looking for because when the person you love disappears, it is like looking at the shell of the person you knew. Shells are beautiful too tho. 

We ARE living in a tent, and heaven comes with not only a new home (for Believers in Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit) but a new body. Don't fret if the tent is old, worn or torn. We get new homes after we pass from this life. 


Shalom to you, I pray you find hope and love again. 





 

Comments

Popular Posts