A book, or E book, I am writing one now.

Writing is normal. Normal is writing.

Am I Normal? Or am I writing?  What did that just mean? It means, I got  your attention!



For those who need a place to relax, this is it you found a site that is clean, healthy, fun, and growing.


Come grow with me, and step out in faith, walk on a little water and enjoy the journey!


The five love languages are:
Time spent together, Gifts, Words of Encouragement, Acts of Service, and Physical touch. 

There is a book you can order, by Gary Chapman. It explains so well about why we connect with one person and not another. We give our children things and vacations but what they may need is us, our time. It really is an eye opener on parenting, marriage help and how to find love in all the right places. 

The Five Love Languages.






You might want to also order some gift cards for Birthdays, Graduations, Traveling, Weddings, Shower gifts, Thank you's, Just because, Congratulations, Any Occasion Cards.

This is my BAOFENG Ham Radio, it was a gift and I have really enjoyed using it, just think of how many ways gifts are a blessing.



Gifts: of flowers, cards, coupons, smiles and hugs. It doesn't take much at all, and if you don't have money, but you have creativity, you are ahead. Those with money sometimes loose their creativity, but you can find it again. 

Gather a bouquet of flowers from a neighbors yard (ask permission, please)

Get a card/ make a card and draw a picture to a 'secluded spot' for a picnic. 
My favorite: a coupon book. 




About that book, its a devotional for Entrepenours. Leave a comment, if you are interested. 


It's almost finished, I hope to complete it soon.









Comments

Popular Posts