It's TIME for a ROAD TRIP ! August 2018


The start of my Adventure
July 24, 2018




I have plans and dreams, and I won't be disappointed if the plans change as I learn to be as flexible as I can in following God's path and plans.

I went out and put my mattress pad (a 4' x 6' memory foam pad) in the car with my privacy window coverings and was imagining myself in MT. It was - Wonderful! 


I realized in the mornings whilst in Montana I will have to take down the window coverings before I can even enjoy the view. That will be part of my "day".




As I prepare to go, these are some of MY lists. If you go on a trip, yours will surely be different. I am a simple traveler going through life so make up, hair gel, curling irons, or eyelash extensions are not necessary. 


Number one on my list: praying through each choice/decision


Number two: pre-packing

- Phone
- clothing
- blankets
- umbrella
- boots, sandles
- salt and coconut oil for health and flavor
- map
- charger for phone
- wifi map, and free camping map
- Ham Radio, KM6DKT 
- Food, Water, (Life Straw)
- Young Living Essential Oils for: Bug Repellent, Digestion issues, Energy, Enjoyment!



Number three: plan activities with Rain, Cold, Bugs,Wet (yet the White Water Rafting is on purpose!)




1 Tim. 1:7 



Number four: Provide for 'contingencies'/ unexpected events - as best as I can.















Comments

  1. WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Looking forward to reading all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Be sure to leave your name, so I can know who 'unknown' is :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts