Laughter IS the Best Medicine of heart and minds!









PROVERBS 17:22

Being cheerful keeps you healthy. It is slow death to be gloomy all the time. (Good News Bible Translation)

Best advice EVER. 
Praise God, Trust God
Laugh at troubles and if you are depressed, keep your focus on Heaven. 

I have not always smiled, I had over 40 years of depression and sadness and trauma my  mind and body needed to repair from. I am on the other side and never EVER took any drugs. 

If you are wanting some ideas on how to start, you can ask me. 

I just can sincerely smile, and enjoy the little treasures of each moment. 

Driving past a rafter of turkeys makes me happy.
Seeing a fish in its natural habitat makes me smile.

A bear, moose, or buffalo is even better, but just because they are so Large. 

My hope and prayer is that you can smile, or smile again. 
I have much to be happy about, but I also have struggles. 

Pouting won't take the struggles away, but smiling at the small joys makes the day lighter. 

If you are depressed, or this post makes you feel 'bad', that is not my intention. 
I understand that pain and pray for you find the answers that work for you. I did, but it took 40 years, then my mind and attitude had to change too. 

We can bring depression on ourselves IF we do not have a joyful mindset. 

I hope you enjoy your life, today.  








Comments

Popular Posts