Lena, a book by Margaret Jensen


LENA


I read this book, possibly 10 years ago and if I remember correctly Lena was in prison in Indonesia and the Lord of Hosts healed her troubled mind and heart as she slept. 




UPDATE


Here is my review and now accurate description....(wow, how is that for a wrong memory**!)

What a surprise, I am thinking of a different book... This book 'Lena' is of a different woman of faith. She lives a strong Christian life and it blesses those around her.   I am still on a hunt for the book I was describing, I hope to find that one and do a review on it in the future. 

Lena is written by Margaret Jensen who has written many books. I look forward to reading more if they are filled with faith like this is. 

This book is describing Lena, her faith, and tenacity to believe God's Word and that is my spiritual dream, I want to be stronger and stronger in faith as I mature in years. Stronger in faith and with the courage to share with others the Love I have been shown. 

Lena is from NC and this story is told from that area. Beautiful, full of nature, full of old spirits and True Freedom from bondage in the name of Jesus Christ. Faith to call to the unseen until it's 'seen' in the Sprit and holding on until the prayer is revealed on earth. 

Matt. 6:10
"on earth as it is in heaven"


Ralph is the prodigal son who is prayed for and then waited on to see how God reveals Himself to a troubled young man. I pray for you my friends, even tho I may not know your name, I call out to God for you and for a knowing in the Holy Spirit. 

Margaret, the mom who is hurting for her son and attempts to fix his life. (we moms do this at times). She learns from Lena the gift of faith and standing on God's promises. 

I really enjoyed my 2-day read (I have been home sick), and I bought another one, to share with friends. 

I hope you read Lena and enjoy her faith. 






** Your memories may not be accurate. Have you ever noticed that if you and a sibling get together and you both have different memories of a common event?  That can be from perception, or from damage. 

If I am hurting when 'something' happens and my brother is feeling safe, I may have a memory that actually taints reality. Let's not be dogmatic in our memories, even those can be wrong. I have kept a journal, and this has helped me to keep track of memories. I'm suggesting, ''yes, darling, you could be wrong". Just be mindful of that in life. 

Comments

Popular Posts