When you look for love in people.

Man or beast?

Which do you choose and why?

I am a dog lover and I am trying to not be disheartened by 'man'. 

When one is naturally loyal and faithful, I have to wonder why I don't get a dog YESTERDAY. 

I have been sorely mistreated by men and boys pretending to be men, and yet I don't give up hope. 

I am sure some are able to love, but in my life, the lack of human attention and love presses me closer to God. 

I hope you can find that love in God too. 

I have many friends who are married and have found love in a spouse. I am so happy for them. I know they also love God and it enhances their marriage. 

I have a great, deep abiding love from God and I treasure it. I am loved. 

I am loved. I am loved and adored and treasured by God. I also know you are too, but you may not realize it yet. 

Does that mean I do not 'want' love from the male species?  I do want that too, for sure.

I just sometimes 'want it all'. Love from humans and dogs, horses and God. 

I have it from God. Check

I am loved even if I am forgotten by others. Check

I am loved even when I am sad, like tonight. Check

I am loved even when I don't feel love. Check

I am loved and comforted by God's love. Check

I hope you can express your pain, feelings, and needs, and also rest in the knowledge of God's love. 

I pray you can. 

Just an encouragement that you are loved, God's loving me is not special to me. God loves you

Say that outloud today.

"God loves me"
"God loves me"
"God loves me"

"God loves me"

It could be you don't believe it, but if I put $1000.00 in your bank account, and told you 'You have $1000. in your bank now", you may hope, but not believe OR you may not hope to believe, OR you may believe. 

Never the less, in my example, I 'put' $1000.00 in your bank account. I did what I said, will you believe me, based on what I said and hearing of others who heard the same message?


"God is good" This message has been told for over 2000 years. Will you choose to believe it?

Or will you ignore a pure, kind, helpful, protective love?

I ignored Him for 18 years, then after that I listened. I am so glad I did. 
It's been 41 years now, I have learned to love God while He loves me unconditionally. 

I hope you will say Yes to God and His love. 

Mormon
Muslim
Catholic
Baptist
Hindi
Athiest
Agnostic
or whatever you believe.   

There is a perfect God named Jesus who wants you to leave it all behind and follow Him. 

I did. I hope you will too. 

Luke 14:25-27

Many people were traveling with Jesus. He said to them, “If you come to me but will not leave your family, you cannot be my follower. You must love me more than your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, and sisters—even more than your own life! Whoever will not carry the cross that is given to them when they follow me cannot be my follower. 

Comments

Popular Posts